Policy Creation Date
- Sago Mini Box and Toca Life Box are physical subscription products delivered monthly on a monthly or annual auto-renewing subscription.
- Sago Mini World is a digital subscription product that gives customers access to the Sago Mini digital catalogue via a single digital app. This subscription is available on a monthly or annual auto-renewing subscription.
- Sago Mini School is a digital subscription product that gives customers access to the Sago Mini School digital app. This subscription is available on a monthly or annual auto-renewing subscription.
- The following sites are covered by these Terms: SagoMini.com, SagoSago.com, Store.SagoMini.com, SagoMiniBox.com, TocaLifeBox.com. Any terms specific to certain sites or products have been outlined below.
- Our customer Account Portal can be found at account.sagomini.com.
- Sago Sago and Toca Life Box and any and all entities that control, are controlled by, or are affiliated or under common control with are collectively referred to herein as "Sago", “Toca”, “we,” “us,” or “our.”
- Any third parties acting on behalf of Sago Sago or Toca Life Box are bound by the same rules and principles as Sago Sago.
- Subscribing to any Sago Mini physical or digital subscription will require you to create an account.
- Subscribing to the Toca Life Box physical subscription will require you to create an account.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive emails promoting any special offer(s), including third-party offers. You may opt-out from receiving special promotions or marketing correspondence from us by unsubscribing as noted in the applicable email correspondence.
- You can reach account support by emailing any of the following email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. For brevity, firstname.lastname@example.org is referenced as the default contact email in these terms.
- Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
- In order to create an account on our website, we require the following from you:
- Email Address
- We require you to have an existing account on our website to purchase a subscription. When you purchase a subscription, we require the following additional information from you:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Name and Address
- Payment Information (including credit billing name, number, expiry date, and CVC code)
- We also collect the following recipient information for our physical subscriptions:
- Recipient Name
- Recipient Shipping Address
- Recipient Month and Year of Birth
- The price of the services and/or goods is payable in full before goods are delivered, and you will automatically be charged each month for your ongoing subscription. If you have committed to a subscription period lasting longer than one month (e.g., a twelve-month plan), you will automatically be charged for the full cost of that subscription on the day that you subscribe.
- Unless you cancel your subscription or membership prior to the end of your current subscription period, at the end of that period your subscription will automatically be renewed for an additional subscription period of the same amount of time. This applies to both monthly and annual subscription programs.
- If your payment method reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your credit card information and you have an ongoing subscription, you authorize us to continue billing the credit card on file. This includes extending the expiration date until we are notified by you or the credit card company that the account is no longer valid. We encourage you to constantly update your payment information or cancel your membership should you wish to discontinue your monthly or annual purchase.
- We use third-party payment and subscription billing services in lieu of directly processing your subscription and credit card information. By submitting your credit card information, you grant us the right to store and process your information with the third-party payment services.
- You acknowledge that we may change the third-party payment service and move your information to other service providers that encrypt your information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or other comparable security technology.
- All financial matters regarding your information are subject to the conditions of the third-party payment service providers’ terms of service. The current version of these can be found at:
- Chargebee https://www.chargebee.com/company/terms/
- GiftUp https://www.giftup.com/terms-conditions
- Shopify https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms
- Stripe https://stripe.com/en-ca/legal
- All products listed on our sites (“Products”), their descriptions, and their prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any product, with or without notice.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, we have the right, prior to the acceptance of your order, to decline or cancel any such orders, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the order and we cancel your order, we will issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the charge, including any shipping fees.
- For loss/damage claims, you must notify us within thirty (30) days of the date of your purchase if you believe all or part of your order is missing or damaged. Please contact our Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com for loss/damage claims.
- Shipping date(s) and/or arrival times are estimates and are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to make deliveries in installments if you order multiple items.
- We’ll send you an email when your order has shipped, and this information will also be available in your Account Portal. You may review your order and shipping information at any time via the Account Portal.
- You can pause your monthly or annual subscription for one month at a time at any point after you’ve been billed for the first time. Please pause by accessing your Account Portal and following the pause instructions there at least 24 hours before your billing date if you do not want to receive your next shipment as scheduled.
- If you want to pause via our Customer Care team, please contact us at least four (4) business days prior to your subscription’s auto-renewal date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to pause for longer than one month at a time, please contact our Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com.
- You can cancel a monthly subscription at any point after you’ve been billed for the first time. Your subscription will expire after the last billing date. Please cancel by accessing your Account Portal and following the cancellation instructions there by 19:00 EST the day before your billing date if you do not want your subscription to renew.
- If you want to cancel via our Customer Care team, please contact us at least four (4) business days prior to your subscription’s auto-renewal date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auto-renewing annual subscriptions (paid every 12 months) can be turned “off” at any time. We’ll cancel the next automatic renewal of the subscription and your subscription will expire after the pre-paid term. Auto-renewing subscriptions cannot be canceled mid-term.
- We do not offer returns, and all of our products are final sale. If you’re unhappy with your product, please contact our Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com and we’ll work with you to resolve the issue.
- We do not offer exchanges. If you’re unhappy with your product, please contact our Customer Care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to resolve the issue.
- If the Product arrives damaged or not substantially as described, we will issue a full refund after confirming information with you.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy is that (a) we will issue a refund to your credit card in the amount charged for the damaged product (if your credit card has already been charged) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the damaged product (if for any reason you have not yet been charged). Your refunded amount will include any applicable Shipping/Delivery/Administration Fee(s) that you were charged for the damaged product.
- You must notify us within thirty (30) days of your shipment date if you believe all or part of your order is missing or damaged. Please contact our Customer Care team by emailing email@example.com to initiate a refund for damaged or missing product.
- Please read the official rules accompanying each special offer, coupon, discount, or contests we may offer or conduct. Special offers, coupons, or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers unless otherwise specified.
- Limit one promotion per order/household unless otherwise specified.
- We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with all applicable standards, including WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
- If you experience any difficulty accessing any part of this website, please contact our Customer Care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username(s), password(s), and your account(s), as well as all activities that occur under your account(s).
- You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Availability: While we endeavor to keep downtime to a minimum, we can't promise that this Site or the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. We reserve the right to interrupt/suspend this Site or the Services, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice for any reason and you shall not be entitled to any refunds of fees for interruption of this Site or the Services.
- Access to the Internet: You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all internet, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use this Site and the Services and that you shall be solely responsible for all charges and fee related thereto.
- Linked Websites: This Site or the Services may provide links to third party websites for your convenience only. The inclusion of these links does not imply that Sago Sago monitors or endorses these websites. Sago Sago does not accept any responsibility for such websites. Sago Sago shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss, caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance upon any information, content, goods or services available on or through any third-party websites or linked resources.
- Internet Software or Computer Viruses: Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Site or the Services. Due to the ability to share certain content and materials, computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Site or the Services. Sago Sago shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Site or the Services or your downloading of any of User Materials or other content from this Site. We recommend that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
- Our Materials: This Site and the Services are owned and operated by Sago Sago in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements. Sago Sago may make certain content, software or other electronic materials (including all files, text, URLs, video, audio and images contained in or generated by such materials, and accompanying data) (collectively "Sago Materials") available to you from this Site or the Services, from time to time. If you download or use Sago Materials, you agree that such materials: (i) may only be used for your personal and non-commercial use, (ii) may not be modified, used to create a derivative work, incorporated into any other work or otherwise exploited without Sago Sago’s prior written permission, and (iii) shall be only be used in compliance with any additional license terms accompanying such materials. Sago Sago does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Sago Materials and retains full and complete title to the Sago Materials as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You agree not to sell, share, redistribute, or reproduce the Sago Materials. You further agree not to decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert any Sago Materials into a human-perceivable form. Sago Sago or its licensors own all related trademarks and logos, and you agree not to copy or use them in any manner. This website, (including its organization and presentation and Sago Materials) is the property of Sago Sago and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, tradenames, internet domain names and other similar rights.
- Your Materials: By any posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content ("User Materials") to this Site or the Services by you or at your direction, you are granting Sago Sago, its affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use such User Materials in connection with the operation of this Site and the Services, including, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat such User Materials. You will not be compensated for any User Materials. You agree that, unless you advise otherwise, Sago Sago may publish or otherwise disclose your username in connection with your User Materials. By posting User Materials on this Site or the Services, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Materials or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Materials and that such User Materials do not violate any applicable laws. You agree that the burden of proving that any User Materials do not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you. You are solely responsible for your User Materials. You are solely responsible for making and keeping backup copies of your User Materials and for applying the appropriate level of access rights to same. Sago Sago shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion or accuracy of any User Materials, the failure to store, transmit, encrypt (or otherwise secure) or receive any User Materials, or the storage, transmission, encryption (or other security) or receipt of any other communication involving the use of this Site or the Services. You are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any necessary consents or permissions from any third party whose information may be collected, recorded, processed, stored, used, disclosed, transferred, exchanged or otherwise handled as a result of, or as part of, any User Materials or any communications involving the use of this Site or the Services and agree to obtain and maintain all such consents or permissions throughout the term of this agreement.
- SITE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED "AS IS". THIS SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THEREIN ("MATERIALS") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SAGO SAGO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
Sago Sago Toys Inc.
487 Adelaide St. W., Suite 301
Toronto, ON M5V 1T4 CANADA
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.